good for bristol

Monday 14 January 2013

I've been robbed!

Last Thursday - most likely during the afternoon - someone stole my guitar and wind-up lamp from my bender.
I knew it was a bit of a risk leaving the guitar there but it'd been languishing in the Free Shop and it's no use there.  Just a few days ago I bought it up to the bender and now it's gone.  Boo.  Oh well, as the thief will find out it was very cheap - I paid £30 to Crack Converters - and they won't get much for it.

As for the wind-up lantern it would have been really cool when new - it's even got a radio and speaker built in - but the battery is knackered so you have to wind continuously to get any light.  And the radio doesn't work.

Nothing else seems to have been taken, I guess the rest of my stuff ain't worth stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment